The answer to this question depends on how you go about generating leads. Lead generation can be extremely lucrative if it’s done the right way, but it is also possible to end up wasting a lot of money and time if you’re not careful.
One major benefit of lead generation is that it gives businesses more control over their sales funnel. When you invest in paid advertising methods like search engine optimisation or pay-per-click (PPC) ads, you never know whether or not your leads will convert.
With lead generation, however, you’re able to target specific audiences and create content that appeals to them directly. This means that you’ll have more control over who sees your marketing materials and are much more likely to get more conversions from your efforts.
Here Are Five Interesting Stats About Lead Generation In The UK:
1. According to research from HubSpot, businesses that use lead generation strategies are 33% more likely to experience a 10% increase in revenue compared to businesses that don’t.
2. Another study from HubSpot found that B2B companies with a documented lead generation strategy achieve higher sales closure rates and 20% more revenue per year than those without.
3. A survey from Marketo showed that 46% of marketers in the UK say that lead generation is their top priority. This demonstrates that marketers understand the value of generating high-quality leads.
4. Marketers who actively engage with their social media followers have seen an average of 54% more website traffic, a 30% higher engagement rate on social media posts and a 12% increase in sales. Thus, it’s clear that social media is one of the most effective channels for lead generation today.
5. Finally, research shows that LinkedIn Sales Navigator is one of the most effective lead generation tools, with an average conversion rate that’s 25% higher than other channels.
Lead generation can be a powerful tool and very profitable for businesses that are willing to invest the time and resources into getting it right. By targeting the right audiences, creating valuable content and engaging with potential customers online, you’ll be well on your way to achieving a high ROI from your lead generation efforts.
Whether you decide to outsource your lead generation efforts or do it yourself, the key is to stay focused and continuously optimise your methods so that you can reap the rewards of this powerful sales strategy.
To learn more about how our approach can help your business succeed, book a FREE call with us today. We’d love to help you grow your business and put you in front of your dream prospects.