Are you currently using a lead generation company? Do they get you qualified leads? Or are the following more common?
- You’d really like to phone the potential client before you meet them, but you know that if you do, they’re likely to cancel.
- You know that sometimes you’ll turn up for the appointment and your potential client won’t know why you’re there.
- Worse still, you turn up and they’re not even there.
- If you do meet with them, the potential client is not really interested and doesn’t really know why you’re even meeting them.
- You hold onto the thought that one in ten or one in twenty of the people you see may actually be interested. That’s why you’re continuing to work with these lead generation companies.
If you’re happy with the way things are currently working, that’s fine. But if you’d like to actually get qualified leads, ones that are expecting you to call or meet, leads that want to know more about your products and services, and ones that might actually want to buy from you, then maybe we should talk.